July 15th Classes at Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe, New Mexico

 

I'm SUPER excited to announce that I will be returning to teach at Guadalupe's Fun Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Wednesday, July 15th! The samples are below and will be in the store in mid May. If you have any questions, please email me. To sign up, you can contact the store. I hope to see YOU there!

I will be teaching two classes:

10-12
The Painted Book: An Exploration in Layers

followed by
1-5
Moments of Me  

 
 
The Painted Book: An Exploration in Layers

By popular demand, I'm teaching a brand new mixed media class. Roll up your sleeves, don your aprons and prepare to get messy! We'll explore a variety of mediums including watercolor, gouache, and much, much more. Create richly painted pages which you will assemble into a canvas covered book. Learn new ways of exploring color and layering in this unique workshop.

Supply list: Apron, tacky glue, scissors, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of waxed paper, roll of paper towels, permanent black inkpad, and 1" brush to paint and glue (I like chip or bristle brushes).


 
Moments of Me 

Spend four hours creating a uniquely constructed journal made entirely by your own hands. After we make the journal, we will spend the rest of the class learning a myriad of new ideas for self expression and creativity upon its pages. Learn new ideas for art journaling, collage, composition, design and much, much more. I absolutely loved working in this journal and I guarantee that you will, too!

Supply list: scissors, small selection of favorite collage ephemera, bone folder, cork back metal ruler, roll of paper towels OR an old rag, permanent black ink pad,  1" brush to glue (I like chip or bristle brushes), a few of your favorite glue sticks,
roll of waxed paper or an old catalog or magazine to glue on (if you don't want to use all of your waxed paper for this.) 
 
I hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts