Jet Pens: New Pen Bags




As part of their sponsorship program, JetPens sent me a $25 gift certificate to play with. I always have a hard time narrowing down what I want to try. I'm a sucker for a new bag or two. Here's what I bought for March:

Raymay Tote Pen Case - Black
Cubix Easy Open Mini Pen Case - Red

I wanted a couple of small bags that I could fit my most essential supplies in and grab at a moment's notice. Both bags fit a small handful of pens as well as a couple of rolls of washi tape at the same time. Exactly what I was looking for!

If you're looking for small bags that you can grab and go in an instant, either of these are perfect for the job. The Raymay Tote is cute and slightly larger (in size and price tag) but the simple Cubix Mini works just as well! 

Comments

Popular Posts