Where I Create: aka my Corner of the Living Room


Yesterday I posted part of my studio space. If you open the front door, this is where you'll find me sitting. I didn't clean anything up for this photo. Almost everything that you see here (except for the plastic bin of stuff that needs to be put away) can fit into my journal bag. I'm still cleaning and reorganizing before the dreaded apartment inspection next week. I hope to share some more photos with you after that happens. I'll show you how and where I store some of my other supplies (especially for teaching.)

I totally forgot when I posted yesterday that Seth (a.k.a. The Altered Page) had asked folks for shots of where they create. He's got some great links posted. I love studio shots.  

Housekeeping:

Two classes this weekend My Little Book of Lettering (think paint, pens and more in this extremely rare and one time only class) on La Brea in Los Angeles at Make Art in L.A. and Discovering My Truth (think bookbinding, collage, fold out pages, luscious layers of paper, tape, pens, stamps, stencils and YOU) is Sunday at the Art Bar in Santa Ana.

Through 9/22, I am taking pre-orders for my Layers of Me (a deck of art journal cards) and Pieces of Me (my artist's journal), both self published endeavors. I will not be ordering more than a very small handful (if that) of what people are pre-ordering so if you are interested, please order on or before 9/22. Also, after 9/22, the prices go up. Thanks for looking.

Comments

Popular Posts