Kelly's Classes December 2013 and January 2014

Here's my list of classes that I am teaching in December and January.

I'm ALWAYS looking for new teaching venues so if you know of any that may be interested, I'd love to hear.



December   





January








followed by:





4th Ink About It Westford, MA Love Your Lettering and Triptych Book More info and sample pages here

 

11th Modesto, CA Menagerie of You Workshop




18th The Making Place Escondido Little Love Notes: Triptych Book Revised and Revisited


19th Word is Art Los Angeles Cultivating You  

 

26th Pocket Planner Art Bar Santa Ana 


31st-Feb 2nd Maria's Studio in Fremont, CA Teaching four NEW workshops 

I hope to see YOU there! 

Comments

Dorit Elisha said…
Merry Christmas Kelly! I see you are still a very busy bee! :)).
and I still love all this color in your art!

Popular Posts