More journal swap pages

My pages:
Kara's pages:
One thing that I've often told my students is that changing the size of the journal really does help to push you. Working small is difficult for me (working big is easy), so working in a moleskine size journal pushes and prods me and gives me the kick I need every now and then. It's like problem solving and learning how to approach something from a different angle! It truly works for me. I love making ALL of my journals and book forms in different sizes and stitches. It's that little extra kick in the pants...

My online class is in full swing! It's nice to be able to sit back, relax and wait to see what my students are concocting!

I'm teaching a full class at Zinnia this Saturday, my Swatches book. There is a wait list, but if you are interested in the class, you can call (or email me) about getting on the wait list and I'll see about adding another class very soon!

Blog Love:
2010 Pasadena Chalk Festival

Hello Sandwich Stamp Goodness
IHanna Mosaic Love!
Patience-one of the most amazing book structures I have EVER seen... More of her artwork here
Seth and Owning Your Own Voice-Golden Words of Wisdom for Artists
Art Sale over at Lovely Paper...hard to pick, but this piece is calling my name
Bill Koeb's 20 at 40

Yumminess:
Oooh, must make this soon!
I'll be taking the boys to trek here one of these days
!

Films Watched:
Dominic and Eugene

Comments

GoodchefT said…
those ice cream cookie sandwiches look good!
iHanna said…
Thanks repeted link love Kelly! Love your pages! Hope you're having a beautiful summer!
Seth said…
Thanks for the shout out here Kelly!

Popular Posts