30 May 2010 journal page

Before:
After:
I finished this journal last night. I'll be showing you the pages for the next couple of weeks though! My sleeves are rolled up and my hands are busy making another new journal, a new idea I've had brewing in my mind...insert mad scientist laugh here.

Blog Love:
Amanda Blake
Display Genuises

Films Watched:
The Best Man

New Books you really should look for:
David Mack Dream Logic #1
Sonja Ahlers The Selves
Maira Kalman Various Illuminations of a Crazy World

Sad news, one of my favorite shops, Hannah Grey is closing their online store. YES, they will still be selling at select conventions, but not online anymore. They are having a BIG sale which you can find out more about here. The shop closes on the Summer Solstice, June 21st.

Psssst, if you can go here and wish my "Art Mom" a Happy Birthday, I'd appreciate it... :)

Comments

Jazz said…
So, did you get The Selves? Isn't it great?
Barb Smith said…
I gave her a good birthday wishes. You are so sweet to always remember everyone and think of us all.
Peace & Love,
~Barb~
jane eileen said…
Kelly's art mom said...
Aw, how sweet. This is one of the reasons I love having you as one of my kids!
Luv,
"Mom"

Still lovin' the before and after pieces!
Sandy said…
Great pages and photos. Love the links, thanks for adding them for us.
Anonymous said…
Intriguid by before and after of journal pages...
and cannot wait to get my hands on the new Maira Kalman....
XOXOrly
Paula Phillips said…
Thanks so much for the link to my blog Kelly! You are too sweet. I have been a fan forever!! :)
Much Love!!
Paula aka Journalartista

Popular Posts